This program is for all those individuals who want to learn the use of HP LoadRunner or HP Performance Center in order to carry out load testings, performance testing or volume testing testing on subjected desktop and web applications. After this course an attendee will be able to:
- Install & Configure HP LoadRunner and it’s components
- Prepare performance test using HP LoadRunner in C/ Java/ VBScript
- Carryout performance test over broad spectrum of protocols like:
- RIA bases protocols like Flex, Silverlight etc.
- SQL Server, Oracle databases
- Perform analyze to identify bottlenecks and become capable to suggest modifications.
Here is a pointer:
300 hours of classroom + 1200 hours of hands on experience + passing two exams are required to obtain a license to cut hair in the state of NC. This is 1500 hours and two exams – more than what is required to enter into a career as a performance tester. The average new hairdresser|barber has a greater command of tools and process than the average new performance tester. Is this a problem?
It’s pretty easy to tell if you have just received a bad haircut: How would you know if you have just received a bad performance test? (says James Pulley in his email)
- Understanding Automated Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing, Volume Testing, Soak/Endurance Testing
- 5Ws of Performance Testing and Overview of LoadRunner
- Planning Effective Web Test
- Architecture of LoadRunner
- Deployment and Planing Road-map
- Working with LoadRunner
- Defining Performance Test objectives
- Creating a Scenario
- Setting up Performance Test Monitors
- Running a Scenario
- Analyzing a Scenario
- Preparing Baseline script
- Recording Options
- Custom Code: Transaction, Text/Image verification etc.
- Run Time Settings, Think Time, Bandwidth & Pacing etc.
- VUser Technology
- Emulating Different Types of VUsers
- Types of Scenarios
- Monitoring System Performance under Load
- Controller Graphs
- VUser Summary
- Transaction Response Time
- Time to First Buffer
- Hits per Second
- Errors Summary etc.
- Generating more graphs and collation
- Session Explorer
- Advance Analysis and Reporting
Perform load testing on to identify performance bottlenecks on a real application.
Perform Root Cause analysis under guidelines of supervisor.
Training contents have been developed by Industry professionals
Case studies from across industries
Interactive sessions, promoting inquisitive audience
Self assessment assignments
CHROMEIS Certificate of Attendance of subject training
HP Certified HP VUGen exam (CHROMEIS Guarantee to pass)
HP Certified HP LoadRunner Software (CHROMEIS Guarantee to pass)
HP Certified Accredited Integration Specialist for Performance Center (CHROMEIS Guarantee to pass)
Please contact us for course fee details or drop email to trainings @ chromeis.com
10% discount on a group of at least 2 participants
25% discount on group of 4 participant with early registration
50% discount for Candidates seeking revision
Public Material: Download latest version of slides or study online (live preview below)