This CISA certification training is aligned to ISACA and ensures that you breeze through the CISA exam at first attempt. This training will enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and also help you in comprehending how to protect information systems.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) is an audit professional certification sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). CISA® course certification demonstrates one’s exceptional skill and judgment in the IS audit, control and security profession. It gives a better understanding of information security audit process and better awareness on how to protect information systems.
This intensive prep course is an ideal way to prepare for the exam. You will gain valuable experience answering sample exam questions while strengthening the skills you need to approach accreditation with confidence. The course is offered in collaboration with the internationally renowned security certification body ISACA through its local Lahore Chapter. The CISA training will be conducted using the authorized ISACA training material.
This training is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes IS/IT auditors/consultants, IT Compliance Managers, Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Risk & Privacy officers, Security heads/directors and Security managers/architects.
By the end of this training, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities, and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices for IS audit and control, governance of enterprise IT, acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
What are the prerequisites for a CISA certification?
- Submit the complete application within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination
- Get all the experience you’ve listed verified by your employers
- Introduction to CISA
- About CISA Certification
- Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Revision and Examination Preparation
Training contents have been developed by Industry professionals
Project based hands-on approach
Tips and tricks from experts
Lab Exercises, self assessments and Assignments
Interactive sessions, promoting inquisitive audience
CHROMEIS Certified Oracle Programmer (subject to passing exam)
For more information, please visit ISACA’s CISA page: http://www.isaca.org/Certification/CISA-Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor/How-to-Become-Certified/Pages/default.aspx
10% discount on a group of at least 2 participants
25% discount on group of 4 participant with early registration
50% discount for Candidates seeking revision
Public Material: Download of slides is unavailable.