Being supervisor or a team leader, you’ve less margin of error. No matter which industry you belong to, your job can be described in two words, “produce results”.
But your boss expects one thing, your employees expect another. All in all, you need something from another department before you can move forward. Everything appears to be tightly coupled and you’ve to keep going – please the top management, advance in the project – without annoying your team.
- Keys to Become a More Influential Manager Known for Producing Results
- How to effectively manage the expectations of your boss & your team
- Increase quality & productivity: get WHAT you want WHEN you want it
- Build confidence & gain the respect of your boss, employees, & peers
- Handling Difficult Conversations With your Employees, Peers, & Superiors
- Influence without manipulating- inspiring accountability in others
Keys to handling employees & peers who do not live up to expectations
How to tell them what they don’t want to hear – without killing morale
- Managing People Who Don’t Work For You: Essential Skills for Supervisors
- Increase collaboration: how to break down barriers between departments
- How to juggle multiple bosses & departments without dropping the ball
- Tactics to hold colleagues accountable for work needed to do your job
- Live Question and Answer Sessions – Have Your Specific Questions Answered
Training contents have been developed by Industry professionals
Project based hands-on approach
Tips and tricks from experts
Lab Exercises, self assessments and Assignments
Interactive sessions, promoting inquisitive audience
10% discount on a group of at least 2 participants
25% discount on group of 4 participant with early registration
50% discount for Candidates seeking revision
Public Material: Download of slides is unavailable.