The goal of this training program is to help organizations and quality auditors to establish and implement ISMS / ISO27001 successfully.
ISO 27001 provides a model for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The adoption of an ISM should be a strategic decision for an organization.
The design and implementation of an organization’s ISMS is influenced by their needs and objectives, security requirements, the processes employed and the size and structure of the organization. These and their supporting systems are expected to change over time. It is expected that an ISMS implementation will be scaled in accordance with the needs of the organization, e.g. a simple situation requires a simple ISMS solution.
ISO 27001 covers all types of organizations (e.g. commercial enterprises, government agencies, non-profit organizations). It specifies requirements for the implementation of security controls customized to the needs of individual organizations or parts thereof. The ISMS is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls that protect information assets and give confidence to interested parties.
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 27001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 27001 Internal Audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage an ISMS audit team
- To understand the operation of an ISO 27001 conferment information security management system
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, its risk assessment and audit decision-making
- Introduction to Information Security Management System ( ISMS) concepts as required by ISO 27001
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to Information Security
- The ISO 27001 certification process
- Planning and initiating an ISO 27001 audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- Audit procedures
- Audit documentation
- Evaluation and corrective action plans
- Formulation of audit findings, drafting of nonconformity reports
Training contents have been developed by Industry professionals
Project based hands-on approach
Tips and tricks from experts
Lab Exercises, self assessments and Assignments
Interactive sessions, promoting inquisitive audience
ChromeIS Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
10% discount on a group of at least 2 participants
25% discount on group of 4 participant with early registration
50% discount for Candidates seeking revision
Public Material: Download of slides is unavailable.