Network & Server Uptime
ChromeIS provides you with 100% up-time guarantee which covers the availability of our servers, as well as all network components in all of our data centers.
ChromeIS.com guarantees that our data center network will be available 100% of the time and there will be no network interruption from our network backbone to our upstream providers at any time in a given month. Windows Servers have 99.9% up-time whereas, Linux servers have 100% up-time guarantees. Our guarantee excludes the following situations:
- Scheduled maintenance time
- Problems outside of our network
- Interruptions or failure of individual client services/accounts caused by the client’s employees/customers, configuration errors, 3rd party software errors, client abuse or excessive utilization of resources
- Malicious activities such as Denial of Services attack
Downtime or outages are measured as the total length of time of the unplanned interruption in service availability in a calendar month.
We believe that a good company consists of well-educated and experienced people. Our industry-recognized experts have a wide range of experiences gained through consulting and direct positions at various business levels, including but not limited to: Fortune 500’s, start-ups, non-profits, and government organizations.
Scheduled maintenance is performed with an advanced notice send via email during off peak hours (usually over the weekend) with the sole purpose of network/hardware upgrades, or replacement of any equipment in order to provide you with a better service.
Uptime Guarantee’ Violation Credit
For any downtime occurred ChromeIS will credit you based on the following:
- Network/Server Downtime Credit Percentage
- 0-3 hours 3% (from the monthly fee)
- every additional hour after the initial first 3 hours 5% (from the monthly fee)
- maximum of 100% of the monthly fee
Network/Server downtime is measured from the time the network/server is 100% unreachable, until the service is restored.
Our Server Uptime Guarantee does not apply for any dedicated servers or VPS.
To request a credit for any downtime occurred please contact 24/7 support.