Set up Thunderbird for your servers?
Follow below simple steps:
- In Mozilla Thunderbird , select Tools > Account Settings.
- On the New Account Setup window, select Email account and click Next.
- On the Identity window, in the Your Name field, enter your first and last name.
- In the E-mail Address field, type your email address and click next.
- On the Server Information window, select POP.
- In the Incoming Server field, enter the name of your incoming server, mail.yourdomain.com
- In the Outgoing Server field, type mail.yourdomain.com and click Next.
- On the User Names window, in the Incoming User Name field, enter your user name (your full email address)
- In the Outgoing User Name field, enter your user name (your full email address)
- On the Account Name window, in the Account Name field, enter the name you would like to use for this account, for example “My Account” and click Next.
- Verify that the information is correct and Click Finish.
587 Total Views 3 Views Today