How do I set up an email address in Cpanel?
Follow instructions below for to setup email address on your linux based server (CPanel).
- Login to your control panel.
- Go Email section by clicking on Email Accounts.
- Type desired name in Email; This will be your email address. For example if you type info, your email address will be email@example.com
- Type Password
- Type same password in Password again:
- Select Mailbox quota (this will be specific to the new email address being created – you can change this later)
- Select Create Account button and you’re done.
756 Total Views 3 Views Today