How can I setup email with Outlook Express?
- When Outlook Express Starts click Tools -> Accounts
- Inside the “Internet Accounts Windows” click Add -> Mail
- Fill in your name. Click Next.
- Click “I already have an e-mail address that I’d like to use” and fill in your email address. Click Next.
- On the “Email Servers Name” page, fill in the server information. “My incoming mail server is a POP3 server.” The incoming and outgoing mail server should be either mail.yourdomain.com or the IP address in your setup email. Click Next
- Put in your mailbox username (username is the FULL email address email@example.com) in the account name field, and the password below.
- Click Next
- Click Finish
678 Total Views 3 Views Today