How to change my DNS servers?
If you have a domain name which has been registered with us and for which you need to change the DNS servers please follow the procedure below:
- Login to our Domain Control panel system with your registered email and password.
- From the top menu, you should be able to see your domain. Otherwise, you can search through the search box or click on LIST ALL DOMAINS. “
- Click on the domain name for which you’d like to update the DNS servers
- On the lower part of the page, click on Name Servers and a pop up will appear.
- Type in the desired DNS servers which you’d like to use for your domain name registered with us and hit Save
NOTE: If you have registered new domain names (or transferred domains to us) which you want to point to your hosting account with us – you will need to use the DNS servers provided in your Welcome email.
691 Total Views 3 Views Today