Backup my entire site in Cpanel?
You can take backup of your entire accounts by taking following steps:
- Go to ‘backup’, under the ‘Site Management’ header in CPanel.
- Underneath where it says “Full Backups”, click on the link that says “Generate/Download a Full Backup”
- Select which method you wish to use, whether you want to copy the backup directly to another ftp server, or if you wish to generate the backup in your home directory of your account with us. If you don’t know which to choose here, the first one (Home Directory) is usually the best choice
- Enter an email address.
- Answer the other two questions only if you are backing up to another FTP server.
- Press ‘Generate Backup’.
- You have now successfully backed up your full account CPanel. CPanel will send an mail upon completion of backup, to the email address you specified.
670 Total Views 3 Views Today