PHP Developer (Job Code: PHP111001)
Position: PHP Developer
Type: Temporary / Part Time
Gender: Equal Opportunity – Both Male and Female can apply.
Benefits: Competitive Salary
Last Date to apply: 31st December 2011
Job Code: PHP111001
We are looking for 1-2 years experienced (part-time) PHP developer to participate in developing new web applications and other database applications. Projects vary in size and difficulty. The product is anticipated to be released in 1 Month time and further maintenance and upgrade will continue.
Your job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Carryout Technical Activities:
– Development of web applications in PHP programming language and MySQL
– Making changes (fixing/upgrading) to existing applications
– Installing additional modules and other 3rd party tools on Company’s server
– Co-ordination with other team members, partners and external stakeholders through documentation and discussion
Contribute to your organization:
Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement
We encourage creativity over conformity, and reward initiative.
Learn fast, Challenge Yourself, Growth and Leadership, Make a Difference
Selected candidate will be paid competitive salary; there is an immense chance of professional learning and growth.
– Academic background in computer science
– Solid competency with SQL (MySQL preferred), XML, and browser technologies
– Fluency with the LAMP stack preferred
– At least 1 year of hands-on experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
We’ll welcome you on board and let you know other related information.
If you feel yourself excited about this opportunity and you have the attributes which match this job requirement, please send your resume to: careers@ChromeIS.com with subject format <Job Code: Full Name> – for example “PHP111001 Kamran Shaukat Ali Khan”